Panchakarma (pancha meaning five in Sanskrit ) is cleansing of the body, mind and consciousness according to Ayurveda. Known to eliminate the doshas from the body; it's a set of five procedures: Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamoskshana.
Health is defined as the complete and absolute functioning of organs, peace of mind and stability of emotions. Through the course of time in this toxic world, our body accumulates toxins that deteriorate it's functioning. This can eventually weaken our system and lead to various diseases damaging the individual's health and wellness. Panchakarma is beneficial only if a certain Detox with Ayurveda is followed along with it. The five therapeutic treatments involved in Panchakarma respectively:
1. Vamana : Therapy that removes the kapha toxins accumulated in the body especially the respiratory tract. Benefits of Vamana can be observed for Psoriasis, Hay Fever, Obesity, Bronchial Asthma, Chronic Allergies, Vitiligo, Chronic Indigestion Nasal Edema, Psychological disorders, Skin disorders, Hyperacidity, Congestion.
2. Virechana : It's a purgation therapy that removes pitta toxins from the gall bladder and liver, completely cleansing the gastro- intestinal tract. Virechana helps root out Gynecological disorders, Elephantiasis, Asthma, Skin disorders such as Herpes, Paraplegia, Digestive disorders, Constipation, Hyperacidity, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, Diabetes, Hemiplegia Joint disorders, Headaches and Chronic Fever.
3. Basti : Known as the mother of all Panchakarma treatments, basti cleanses the collected toxins from all the three doshas: vata, pita and kapha, through the Colon. Benefits over Sexual Debility, Hemiplegia, Colitis, Convalescence, Cervical Spondylosis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Backache & Sciatica, Digestive disorders, Hepatomegaly & Splenomegaly, Paraplegia, Obesity, Piles, & Infertility.
4. Nasya : Nasya involved cleansing of accumulated toxins from the head and neck region by administration of medical oil through the nose. It's known to improve memory & eye sight, hyper pigmentation in the face, insomnia, elimination of excess mucus,loss of smell and taste, pre-mature graying of hair, clarity of voice, headaches of various origins, Hemiplegia, nasal allergies, frozen shoulder, migraine, stiffness of the neck,neurological dysfunctions, nasal polyp, Paraplegiar and sinusitis.
5. Raktamokshana It's a procedure that involves cleansing of blood and is not recommended during General Panchakarma because of the high risk of infection involved.
There are few Pre Panchakarma procedures that are called Poorvakarma. They are oliation and sweating. The first step for Panchakarms is Consultation with an Ayurvedic Doctor, who after discussions with you, prepares a special chart of treatments, therapies, yoga sessions and diet to help you achieve better results. Yoga and Ayurveda Massage therapy is a component of the program. Most of the massages are given by 2 therapists simultaneously, a unique feature of ayurveda's healing tradition. If you want to achieve optimum results from Panchakarma, it is recommended that the treatment is taken for 3-4 weeks, though specific treatments can also be provided in lesser time period.
Non a/c single room:-
7 days @ USD 441
14 Days @ USD 873
21 Days @ USD 1303
A/c Single room:-
7 days @ USD 865
14 Days @ USD 171321 Days @ USD 2557
Offer is valid for treatments before July 2016.
Please feel free to contact the undersigned for any further queries.Enquire Back